SquareSpace is an awesome design-oriented website builder. It offers unmissable, professional templates that offer the highest quality website layouts. If you want to create a website without the hassle, without any technical know-how, and you want it done fast, SquareSpace is a brilliant choice.
What’s more, if you’re interested in using SquareSpace in 2020, we have some exciting offer codes for you! If you sign up for any plan with SquareSpace today, we’re offering an exclusive 10% off ANY of their paid plans. If you’re ready, enter the SquareSpace offer code GIMME10 at the checkout to save 10% off.
|With 10% Offer||Without Offer|
* The above monthly prices are based on annual plans with SquareSpace. You can sign up for an annual or monthly plan whilst using our SquareSpace offer code. However, you will receive a larger overall discount with an annual plan paid upfront.
How Does it Work?
SquareSpace offers a 14-day FREE trial to all new customers. Once you’ve used your free trial, you’ll be ready to choose your SquareSpace pricing plan. It doesn’t matter whether you pay monthly, annually, or even more, the 10% SquareSpace offer discount is still valid.
When you’ve entered your personal and payment details, you’ll land on a review page. Make sure you review that all of your details are correct, and enter the code GIMME10 in the offer code or promo code box.
That’s all there is to it! You’ll get 10% off any SquareSpace paid plan on all first purchases. This is an exclusive discount that can only be used once, so use it wisely and make it count!
What is SquareSpace?
SquareSpace is an easy to use website builder. It offers beautifully designed mobile-friendly templates, allowing you to create a website in under an hour. SquareSpace is suitable for a wealth of purposes, whether you want to create a blog, pages, gallery, online store and more.
SquareSpace uses drag and drop functionality. This means you can literally drag elements from the toolbar onto your website. It couldn’t be easier and the vast amount of features will blow your mind. Let’s take a look at what’s on offer.
Although it may seem a little pricey to start with, you’ll soon realise that SquareSpace is AMAZING value for money. Remember, you can use our offer code GIMME10 to get 10% off any paid plan. SquareSpace offers almost endless features to get your website up and running. What’s more, you’ll never need to go elsewhere as their tools ensure your website is well maintained, including increasing traffic with SEO.
Some of their main features include:
- Modern design templates with Google Fonts and Typekit Fonts
- Video backgrounds
- Image galleries
- Mobile editor
- Custom CSS
- CDN included for free
- Blog functionality
- Online store
- Payment gateways
- Social media integration
- Template switching
- Email campaigns
- Site analytics
- No adverts
- 24/7 support
SquareSpace have 4 pricing plans which are: Personal, Business, Basic Commerce and Advanced Commerce. The core features included in their Personal and Business plans include the following:
|Free custom domain||✔||✔|
|Bandwidth and Storage||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Basic Website Metrics||✔||✔|
|Email from Google||✔|
|Premium Integrations and Blocks||✔|
If you’re looking at ramping things up a little or you want to sell products online, SquareSpace’s Basic and Advanced Commerce plans will be right up your street:
|Free Custom Domain||✔||✔|
|Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|SEO Features for Site Visibility||✔||✔|
|Templates to Fit Every Need from Blogs to Portfolios||✔||✔|
|24/7 Customer Support||✔||✔|
|Basic Website Metrics||✔||✔|
|Professional Email from Google||✔||✔|
|Premium Integrations and Blocks||✔||✔|
|Advanced Website Analytics||✔||✔|
|$100 Google Adwords Credits||✔||✔|
|Promotional Pop-ups and Banners||✔||✔|
|Fully Integrated E-Commerce||✔||✔|
|Sell Unlimited Products||✔||✔|
|Point of Sale||✔||✔|
|Checkout on Your Domain||✔||✔|
|Powerful E-Commerce Analytics||✔||✔|
|Powerful Merchandising Tools||✔||✔|
|Products on Instagram||✔||✔|
|Abandoned Cart Recovery||✔|
|Limited Availability Labels||✔|
SquareSpace Pros and Cons
Like any website builder or web service, SquareSpace has its pros and cons. Whilst I believe SquareSpace is incredibly versatile and offers something to suit most people, there are downsides to consider.
Incredible templates and designs
Blog feature is essential for increasing traffic
Mobile editor allows you to make changes on the go
A huge wealth of features and tools
Great for beginners and advanced users
Pricing is a tad more expensive than other builders
May be difficult to create multilingual websites
What is SquareSpace Best For?
SquareSpace is one of my favourite website builders because it has so much to offer. In my opinion, it’s as great as the likes of WordPress, but better for beginners, because it’s so easy to use. However, some features stand out more than others, which is why I’ve summarised what SquareSpace is best for.
- Blogging: SquareSpace’s blogging tools are brilliant. Although SquareSpace focuses quite heavily on designs and visual features, it’s just as easy to share your content ideas with your website visitors. A blog is a great idea because you can have multiple contributors with SquareSpace. This means others can share their ideas too, as well as being able to easily manage your blog from your mobile device.
- eCommerce: SquareSpace has two pricing plans entirely dedicated to growing your eCommerce store. There’s plenty of tools to get you started as well as enhanced features to maintain and grow your business. If making your storefront look visually stunning is a priority, combined with powerful tools, SquareSpace will not let you down.
- Personal: If you plan on creating your own personal portfolio or blog, SquareSpace is a great platform to do this. Their design tools work perfectly to enable you to create stunning imagery, videos, and show of your talents. Templates are a great way to offer inspiration, where you can then add your own personal touch to create your own professional website.
- Scalability: What I love about SquareSpace is that you can scale your website’s needs with their plans. They already offer unlimited storage and bandwidth, so you don’t have to worry about running out of room. However, if you want more features or you want to try your hand and selling products, their pricing plans cater to a variety of needs.